A week has gone by in a flash between last Monday’s Five Good Things and today.
My Five Good Things are:
1) Going on walks with Amira… wherever that may be. Today’s photos are from a walk through our neighborhood this past week.
2) Four days of delicious rain and wind and the resulting greening of the trees and foliage.
3) That after over a year of, off and on, being sick with a mysterious malady… my Muta kitten has feeling 100% for 3 months solid.
4) Enjoying a fun and funny evening celebrating our dear friend, William’s birthday.
5) The month of March. March makes me happy. It’s not as noticeable in sunny SoCal, but I always associate it with change of season. It a month of new beginnings. And there are lots of changes happening. The changes are of the kind that are bridges to where we want to be go. It’s encouraging. Finally, March is also my birth month – so it that adds to the feeling of new beginnings.
What are your Five Good Things? I’d love to know.